* To foster a feeling of fraternity, sorority and unity amongst its members.
* To regulate the relationship of its members with producer bodies and other assignees through collective bargaining via Minimum Basic Contracts for film and TV and new media (digital).
* To secure and safeguard the interests, rights, compensation and privileges of its members in all matters relating to their professional engagement and working conditions. (However, the Association is not responsible for securing employment or contracts/assignments for its members.)
* To promote and encourage high standards of professional conduct and integrity among its members.
* To also provide appropriate learning opportunities to members to upgrade their skills and exposure.
* To address, mediate and settle disputes such as breach of contractual obligations, copyright infringement and refutation of credits and/or remuneration, between members and producer bodies.
* To provide legal assistance to its members in respect of matters arising out of/or incidental to their profession, including legal consultancy.
* To secure representation of its members on delegations, commissions, committees, etc. set-up by the government or other bodies where issues concerning screenwriters or screenwriting are to be discussed.
Duis venenatis, turpis eu bibendum porttitor, sapien quam ultricies tellus, ac rhoncus risus odio eget nunc. Pellentesque ac fermentum diam. Integer eu facilisis nunc, a iaculis felis. Pellentesque pellentesque tempor enim, in dapibus turpis porttitor quis.